Cross Platform Screen Recorder Kit allows to record your player's game experiences easily on Unity. It supports both iOS and Android platforms with unified and simple API. It provides a unified and simple API for GIF/Video screen recording.
Plugin supports mobile platforms Android (API 21 and above), iOS(11 and above - iPhone 5S or later, iPad mini 2 or later, iPod Touch 6th generation, iPad Air or later.)
Our Other Top Selling ProductsCross Platform Native Plugins : Essential Kit | Cross Platform Easy Save | Cross Platform Snapchat KitImportant linksSupport | TutorialsHighlights
• Unified API design.
• Auto-generates Android Manifest file.
• Easy API for Recording
• Easily convertible from Unity's ReplayKit API
• Full source code is included.
• Screen Record complete screen with microphone(including UI)
• Preview Recorded Video
• Single API for both iOS and Android Platforms
• Get Preview Recording file path
• Save & Share Recorded video (share for gif coming soon)
On Android, there is no public API to record audio without microphone.The game music will be recorded through microphone only. In coming updates we allow option to add custom music instead of just microphone captured audio.
This asset uses below third party libraries.
1. ExifLib under MIT License.
See Third-Party Notices.txt file in the package for details.